- How can you, as a company management and executive, increase the quality of cooperation in your company?
- What should you pay special attention to when leading teams?
- How can you as a team member influence cooperation in your team?
Today's working world is characterized by high work density, time pressure, complexity and interdependencies. Most tasks can no longer be accomplished alone; goals can often only be achieved in a team and in cooperation with others. Cooperation is the foundation for personal and corporate success.
Constructive cooperation instead of blocking opposition not only feels good, it also pays off.
A compact overview of the content of the prerequisites for cooperation and collaboration is provided by my publication "Promoting Cooperation - Cooperation in Teams: A Practice-Oriented Overview for Managers," published by SpringerGabler."
On the topics
- Promoting collaboration and cooperation - within the organization and across borders
- Leading teams and team building: strengthening cohesion and using diversity
I offer you effective impulses in different formats and event forms:
Workshops, Project Kick Off, Teambuilding Events, Training, Coaching, Interactive Presentations - on-site or online.
Managers, project leaders, employees and teams, and business partners; people who want to make collaboration positive.
Goals and benefits:
Managers and employees recognize that the conditions for cooperation must be created specifically - by you as a manager and by the team members. Participants receive the tools to consciously develop motivation, trust, skills and responsibility in the team. The result: with effective collaboration to success.
Essential contents and questions:
- Promote collaboration and cooperation as a company management and executive. Using one's own creative space.
- Strengthening motivation for cooperation. What reward systems work here?
- What does "collaboration" mean? Knowing and using the different types of cooperation
- Criteria of successful cooperation: How do I measure "successful cooperation"?
- Roles and tasks in cooperation: Different tasks require different personalities and competencies.
- Prerequisites for successful cooperation: Motivating people to cooperate, breaking down barriers, developing future skills and creating a "culture of cooperation".
- How does trust develop?
- Striking the right balance between "I" and "we" - reconciling competition and cooperation.
- Dealing constructively with power and values
- Encouraging cooperative behaviors: Develop and make sense of trust, rules and skills.
- Knowing and breaking down barriers to cooperation (e.g. habits)
- Design, lead and guide teams to success
- Processes of team building and group dynamics
- Characteristics of successful teams and success factors for improving team performance
- Cooperative behaviors: "building bridges" and breaking down resistance
- Effectively managing communication and information in teams. The "language of cooperation" as a foundation for successful teamwork, even across team boundaries.
- Dealing with rules
- Developing decision-making in teams
- Dealing with different personalities and different behaviors in teams
- Recognizing connections between one's own behavior and that of others
- Different skills as a success factor in teams
- Recognizing and dealing with disturbances in teams
- Dealing with "negativism
- Crises and conflicts in teams
- Intervention techniques and conflict resolution methods
- Escalation techniques
- Limits/costs of cooperation
Among others, trainer input, reflections, exchange of experiences, exercises, case studies, practical examples and personal learning transfer.
I would be happy to design impulses for cooperation promotion and team development for you and your company. Please contact me!