Seminar content Moderation training:
- Talking in front of the group and talking to the group: how do I lead a group communicatively?
- Differences between leading a meeting and moderating a meeting
- Special features of the moderation method
- Procedure of a moderation
- Preparation of a meeting or workshop
- Defining goals in a team
- Tools for moderation
- Dealing with conflicts and objections
- Taking minutes and documentation
- The right time management
- Follow-up of a moderation
- Case studies, reflections and exercises Personal learning transfer into practice
The moderation training for specialists and executives in companies takes place in small groups or, if desired, as individual training.
The seminar takes place at your company or at a location of your choice (Mannheim, Heidelberg, Frankfurt, Germany-wide and internationally) according to the customer's wishes.