Train the Trainer: Training for technical speakers - conveying content effectively
Seminar content Train the Trainer:
- Learning theories and didactic basics
- Self-image as trainer, lecturer,
- Lecturer: role and tasks?
- How do we absorb information?
- How does learning work?
- Comprehensibility, motivation and persuasiveness
- Presentation techniques
- Central impact factors as a trainer/speaker: language, voice, body language
- The personal appearance of the trainer: How do I appear?
- Visual rhetoric and visualization
- Use of presentation media (e.g. laptop/beamer, flipchart, pinboard)
- Seminar structure and methodology
- Preparation of training sessions
- Setup and structure: pacing and variance
- Variety in training and education methods
- Creating and using seminar/training materials
- Dealing with heterogeneous training groups
- Dealing with conflicts/group dynamics
- Interaction in training: Listening and understanding, stimulating and activating
- Group dynamics: creating a positive and supportive atmosphere
- Giving feedback: Moving people through constructive criticism
- Dealing with questions and objections
- Dealing with disruptions and conflicts: Goal-oriented intervention techniques
- Exchange of experience Case studies, reflections and exercises Personal transfer of learning into practice
The "Train the Trainer" seminar for specialists and managers takes place in small groups or, if desired, as individual training.
I look forward to hearing from you to coordinate your customized "Train the Trainer" seminar!
The seminar takes place at your company or at any location of your choice (Mannheim, Heidelberg, Frankfurt, Germany-wide and internationally) according to the customer's wishes.