Seminar content Meeting management:
- Self-image and role of the meeting leader
- Efficient planning and preparation of meetings and discussions
- Structure and process of meetings
- Methods and media for effective and efficient organization
- Goal-promoting and goal-inhibiting behavior
- Intervention methods in muddled and difficult situations
- Securing results
- Transfer of learning into practice
The seminar Meeting Management for Professionals and Executives takes place in small groups or, if desired, as an individual training.
I look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to advise you without obligation!