Seminar content Complaint management:
- What does customer orientation mean?
- What are complaints and reclamations?
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up of a complaints meeting
- From "complaint handler" to "manager for customer wishes
- Basics of communication ...
- On the telephone
- Central impact factors and communication techniques
- Conducting difficult conversations in a solution-oriented manner
- Conflicts: symptoms, escalations and behavioral styles
- Communication in conflict: Dealing with difficult customers
- Self-motivation and stress management when dealing with conflicts
- Written communication in conflict situations
- Reflection and exercises! Personal learning transfer into practice
The seminar "Complaint Management" for specialists and managers takes place in small groups or, if desired, as individual training.