- How can you strengthen the necessary knowledge, attitudes and competencies in your company?
- What contribution can personnel development make? What role should it play here?
- What can concrete measures look like?
My offers for these tasks: Conception, consulting, workshops, coaching, training, microsessions, interactive presentations - on-site or online (webinars, online trainings).
- Sustainability, CSR,SDGs, Common Good - Economy GWÖ: compact know how for executives and employees
- ESD - Education for Sustainable Development ... and the role of human resource development
Sustainability, corporate social responsibility CSR, common good orientation, transformation are not a matter of course; they do not just fall from the sky. Rather, prerequisites must be met for people and organizations to develop in the desired direction.
The "four-field matrix" is known from various issues and topics. It is based on the insight that various conditions must be fulfilled for people to behave in a certain way.
In relation to the sustainable concepts of sustainability, CSR or GWÖ, what is allowed is strongly influenced by the organizational culture (norms, rules, code of conduct); what is wanted, what is capable and what is known can be effectively influenced by impulses and measures of competence development. This is a field of activity for personnel development.
Feel free to contact me! Create the prerequisites for a successful implementation of sustainability, CSR and common good concepts.