Seminar content Confident appearance through voice and speech:
- What makes our language convincing and effective?
- Confident and determined: Linguistic expressiveness
- How do I prepare a speech?
- The structure of a speech - structure and clarity
- Linguistic means of expression: Do we use the entire repertoire?
- The (not so) small but subtle difference: From writing style to speaking style
- Do you still remember? Speaking in pictures - arousing emotions
- Dialectics: Speech and counter-speech ... and a common result
- Arguing correctly: A question of strategy
- Active listening: Difficult but learnable
- He who asks, leads: Using questions purposefully
- Dealing with objections correctly: So that we can use them
- Fair and unfair rhetoric: Be prepared for it!
- Case studies, reflections and exercises Personal learning transfer into practice
The seminar "persuasive language" for specialists and executives takes place in small groups or, if desired, as individual training.
I look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to advise you without obligation!