Seminar content "Designing presentations to achieve your goals - with structure and message."
- "What do you want to achieve?"
- The objective of the presentation as a starting point for the design of presentation slides or lecture visualization.
- "Really reaching the audience ..." strategies to attract and increase the attention and interest of the listeners
- "Getting to the point ..." Focusing your statements on clear messages - in words and pictures!
- "We know today that ..." The most important findings from psychology, neuroscience, advertising research, etc. ... What do we learn from this? What is important for us?
- Formal basic rules for presentation slides
- "Don't reinvent the wheel every time ..."
- The design of draft and master templates
- Arrangement of slide elements and text
- "3 seconds - no more"
- No slide without a headline!
- "A (good!) picture says more than a thousand words" - Transferring textual statements into pictures
- "Often less is more ...
- "The optimal combination of colors, fonts, layout, symbols ...
- Designing and integrating tables, diagrams, charts and graphics
- Use effects and animations sensibly
- "Have I thought of everything?" Visual "checklists" for quality assurance
- Create and use accompanying material (notes, samples, handouts, ...)
- "Unity of people and technology ..."
- Matching your own presentation style with the presentation slides
The seminar "Designing presentations in a goal-oriented way" for specialists and executives takes place in small groups or, if desired, as individual training.
I look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to advise you on all aspects of presentations.